Sunday, June 24, 2012

Excited for my tiny muse, Elise!

After much thought---and a lot of email correspondence from Kass---I decided to finally order my first ball-jointed doll last week! I prefer to have a slightly smaller doll because the standard size have always been too huge and most of the face sculpts are a bit too mature for the character I want, hehehh ;;; So I looked for a smaller or MSD sized one! ^ u ^ ) Many thanks to Kass, I came across the Dreaming Doll Shop of Korea. Then everything was magic---I fell in love instantly at the sight of their Airi and Lia! * w * ) Lucky for me, they were both Little Elva's! Meaning, they're 1/4 or 42cm-sized dolly! PERFECT ♥

It was actually very tough to choose between the two pretty dollies. I liked Airi because of her very serene and dreamy expression, but then I also liked Lia for that sunshine-happy kind of vibe to her smile. It was really really really hard to choose! But after some time of thinking and consulting friends here and there, I finally decided to get Airi~ ♥ She's a perfect muse for the mori style that I am so much into. - w - ) 

Elise Lenore, my mori girl muse in Watercolors.
Little Elva Airi. Photo from DDoll Shop.

I've settled my order last week and I am expecting her to arrive by mid to late July. This means she'll be having the same birth month with my mom, my youngest brother, my boyfriend and my Siamese cat! Hahaha!! ^ - ^ )/

0 comments:

Post a Comment